Monday, February 1, 2010

Brain Dysfunction


Don't ask me how this blog went from Brain Dysfunction to my Goodwill obsession but maybe the two are related. A friend said that maybe finding something that I'm good at: re-finishing furniture, re-purposing things, enjoying my home, and sticking with it is making me feel better. Maybe she's right. I don't know. My brain is better, but took a back-slide about a week ago. Don't ask me why, nothing has really changed, but my old "brain tricks" came back. I think that it will come and go, so I'm not to worried about it. Who needs to know that it is 2010 anyway. (Just typing it seems weird.) Oh and if someone should say "Twenty-Ten" I think, "isn't that 30?" What the heck are they talking about!?

Crazy I know.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Twenty Ten just sounds so wrong to me! It isn't just you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete