Monday, January 25, 2010

Restoration Inspiration

A little Restoration Inspiration...
I love these dramatic wingback chairs from Restoration Hardware.
You can have ONE for $1,595.00 just click here.

Or you can have this one from the Goodwill for $25.00.
No, she's not cute here, that fabric is super ugly (I'm trying to be nice.) But didn't your mom ever tell you that you have to look past outward appearances?
High back, check. Wing back styling, check. Save yourself a $1,570.00 and some change. Pick up this little lady for $25.00, buy yourself some linen and lysol and recover it! It isn't hard, I did it myself. here
If I had a place to put it I would do it myself! Run over to the Goodwill on
14400 E Belleview Ave. Aurora,CO 80015 and give yourself a little project.
(Oh then blog about it so I can read it!)

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I never find good things at Goodwill. Maybe it's Fate's way of telling me I already have enough?

    ReplyDelete