Friday, January 1, 2010

Time

I put this Time Display on our table for our New Year's Eve Dinner. I was looking for an hourglass to add, but I couldn't find one. dang it. Time has an interesting meaning to me. I have been re-learning time for the last 9 months or so. I can "tell time" in hours and minutes. It's days, months and years that are a little tricky for me.

I love that the clock on the left has Time printed on the face. It probably was a gift for a subscription to Time Magazine. I picked up the candlesticks and the clocks from my favorite boutique The GW. (That's the Goodwill for all of you new readers.)
We celebrated a Norwegian New Year, (I figure if it is good enough for Lisa R. it is good enough for me! She and I could seriously ring in the new year when we were younger!) and I fell asleep at 9:00. Man I am old!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. My 2 1/2 yr old niece stayed up til 12:30! heehee

    Happy New Year! Speaking of past new years... remember Tahoe! CRAZY! lol

    ReplyDelete