Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 The Hunt

These are some of the things that I am currently searching for during my thrifting adventures. You know what "they" (and by "they" I mean Oprah) say, you put it out into the universe and it will come to you. Let's see what happens.

Dale of Norway Sweater

(I'm not Norwegian, I've had an unhealthy obsession

with these sweaters since I was nine years old)

Don't know why I want one, I just do. So there.


Coat Tree
I see these all the time and think, I should buy that, then I don't and then I obsess over it, and then do it again. Crazy I know.
There you have it.


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. How many sweaters do you own? I don't even have one! Well, I did at one time (sorry i have no idea where it is now!) but I didn't like it because it had a tight waist band and just looked lame on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for a tree forever, and then decided to just do hooks in my entryway. I found one I liked at a retail store, but I refused to pay $90 for something from a cheap store, so I went the hook route. It doesn't look too bad (if I do say so myself) and I finally have a place to hang my coat!

    ReplyDelete