Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dog Days of Spring Snow


Come on!

Just be thankful that your computer isn't equipped with smell. WET DOG.....that won't be offered at the Bath and Body Works any time soon.


Off to the groomers! Hold your nose!
This is the Bark N Wash! (Cute name!!) Boy #2 snagged himself a weekend job there. Saturday was his first day. He had a blast but once again the smell...Yikes. I asked him to put his clothes right into the laundry. Our laundry room is the first room you enter from the garage.....so I started looking for the clothes and he says I put them in the laundry in my room! NOT the laundry hamper!! Can you imagine if those wet doggie clothes were left in the laundry while we were on vacation? Aaaaaaahhhhhh! Have I mentioned my Bionic Nose Lately?





Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Stinky wet dog is the WORST. But the dog is cute! He reminds me of a dog we had a long time ago... what is he?

    We got an Old English Sheepdog puppy... right after we moved into a brand new house!? We were young and foolish... but he was So cute.

    It was in a rural area and we didn't have the fence up yet. When we started having dead chickens show up on the front pourch we knew we had a problem...

    Talk to you soon ;)
    Bunny Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute, I am sure he smells when wet, oh well, at least he has an in with the dog wash place lol, what a great dog washer...loved the pictures...Phyllis

    ReplyDelete