Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Pioneer Woman


Ree and I are tight!! Okay not really but my taco seasoning recipe was mentioned today in a round about way! Weeeeeeeee!
First you have to go here......http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/03/ingenuity/

Then click on the link to the Tasty Kitchen blog.


Then click on Homemade Taco Seasoning......That's me!!


I'm sooooo almost famous in a round about, few clicks, look hard sort of way! I don't need any of the paparazi bothering me anyway.

Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Very cool! I'm going to hunt around and see how many of these items I can find to make my own also. We have tacos once or twice a month so it would be cool to have some seasoning from scratch. I'm afraid to look at the label of what I've been using!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you will be famous some day!!! I know it! I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your mention in the Tasty Kitchen blog! I looked at your Taco Seasoning recipe. I'll be whipping that up and storing it in the spice cabinet--it's so convenient! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete