Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pumpkin Spice Latte

My sweet, adorable, kind, loving, civic minded, and extremely generous friend Lisa (not to be confused with my sweet cousin Lisa) and her husband (equally lovable) Roger gave me this amazing espresso machine for my birthday. I use it almost everyday. (but had to switch to decaf...dang it)

I made a label for my to-go cup to match yesterday's blog entry. I like to coordinate, and to make labels.


Since it is October ( I got the month right!) and it is important to do everything pumpkin. I decided to make a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Yummmm.



Use your choice of milk and add 2 tablespoons of Tazo Chai concentrate and 1 1/2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk. Steam them all together. You can add more or less chai concentrate or sweetened condensed milk, but I like just a hint of flavor.
AHHHHhhhhhhh espresso. This is my Anthropologie mini espresso bowl in orange. I love it!


Grate some fresh nutmeg on top, or sprinkle a little pumpkin spice or both. (go crazy it's snowing outside.
Deeeelicious.

No it doesn't actually have pumpkin in it, and I guess you could throw some in, but the thought of drinking a chunk of pumpkin accidentally completely scares me to death. Icccckkk! Love to eat pumpkin--do not want to drink it. If you don't have an espresso machine just throw some into your regular coffee! Enjoy.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment