Thursday, October 15, 2009

He Said What?

The other day my younger son was creating my Wii person. Blond hair, blue eyes, on and on, then I hear him ask my adorable husband, "Dad, if you could sum up mom in one word what would it be?" My ears perked right up. I was waiting for the answer, thinking about all of the wonderfulness that I am. How is he going to choose....I can't wait! It isn't everyday that you get to hear a candid answer between father and son.....And so he said it. The one word that sums me up.


Clumsy.........


Wait what?! That's weird, it sounded like he said clumsy... So I come strolling around the corner and say, Name one thing that made clumsy come to mind, of all things!! He sweetly says, honey you fell down in the front yard yesterday, and you crashed down the stairs twice in the past six months (but I didn't spill one drop of the latte I was carrying!)AND you have a slight dropping problem. That is just rude. But true. Once I began to slip down the airplane stairs in freezing rain in Denver, basically did the splits, tore the knee of my favorite jeans on the way down, and my two boys stepped over me and acted like they didn't know me. I gave birth to them. One of them was almost 9 pounds... ingrates!


OOpsie....Well then there was this (dropped it the first time I used it-not fixable)

Right between the fingers! This was an unfortunate event of late.

Dang it!
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. How funny. What a great sense of humor you have!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment on my mop slippers!! I highly recommend them because it is impossible to use them without laughing out loud. You know a women invented them. A women who hates to mop as much as I do!!

    Now get out there and get you a pair, but remember they are NOT A TOY!

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a funny post - I have clumsy days too - I think it's because us women always have a million things on our mind!
    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that was an intriguing question and posed the same one to Reidar. His description of me? Calm. I can hang with calm! My word for him..... Efficient! Right? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Clumsy sounds like something my husband would say about me, too!

    ReplyDelete