Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mad Men Party of the Century! Part One

ALL CIGARETTES IN THE PHOTOS ARE NOT REAL!!!

My Bestie Lisa K. gave me the best Mad Men Dinner Party of the Entire Century!

She found the best faux ciggies at a prop house that blow "smoke" and are all glittery on the end so they look "lit". If you watch Mad Men then you know a cigarette is your most important accessory!

Krista and Scott (Keys) are greeted by the Paparazzi...(me)

Ellen brought The Best Jello in all of the Planet...





Group shot...

Lisa put together a party trivia game from the 60's and from the Mad Men Series....It was sooo fun~!.....and since I'm the only one who watches Mad Men Religiously...I was the winner...(in my own mind of course)


Lisa and Roger (she likes to call him Rogie and so do I)
are the best team EVER!

Shrimp Cocktail Starter...Lisa sets the most amazing table!


It would not be a 1960's dinner party without the Jello Mold. Let me tell you that Ellen worked on this masterpiece for 3 days, and it was THE MOST AMAZING THING I'VE EVER EATEN!!


All the ladies in our fancy Mad Men Attire...

A lady wears gloves and carries a pocketbook....oh and smokes a little...
This is part one in a series stay tuned for more of our show....

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Dang girl! You look too cute! All y'all look like different stages of Dinah Shore! LOVE IT!

    And what a great idea for a theme party. I love holiday theme parties. I think I'm going to have to try hosting one next year.
    Hmmm....ponder...

    PS: MUCHO MUCHO props on the jello! That is a thing of beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever party idea, and you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete