Thursday, December 16, 2010

Caramel Corn

Ingredients: (Remember I doubled the recipe for the video.)
We were making a boatload that day so I used 4 sticks of butter not 8, I really shouldn't do math....OOooopsie!****Yikes it should be 2 CUPS!!! (I doubled it for the recipe listed)

1 cup Butter
2 cups Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Cornsyrup
1 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Vanilla
6 quarts Popped Popcorn

Directions:

Melt butter; stir in brown sugar, cornsyrup and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, than boil, without stirring for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in soda and vanilla. Gradually pour over corn, mix well. Turn into two large, shallow baking pans. Bake at 250 degrees F for 1 hour, stir every 20 minutes.




Look for the labels here:http://www.labelblankcorporation.com/distibutors/index.html
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. oops..i'm lost..do you mean 2 pounds of butter
    (2 boxes) or 2 cups to double the recipe?? I've watched it a couple times and still can't get it straight!!
    I think you said 2 pounds, but mean "2 cups"??!!
    Help!!
    -Ann

    ReplyDelete