Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Giving Gals

I belong to a neighborhood group of ladies that meet once a month and have lunch and donate to a new charity. (how come food looks yucky with flash photography?) It was deelicious! Our December lunch was at my friend Carlyn's home that was decked out in all of it's Christmas finest! Each table setting was different and it made a really beautiful, eclectic table. She and a friend of hers gave each other one table setting for Christmas every year so now her table is filled with different plates, bowls and chargers. It really looked amazing! What a great idea!

Here is my table setting with a blue Hanukkah type plate...she is sooo thoughtful.....oh and she picked it up at the G-Dub because she knows me so well! I love all of the beautiful ways you could make a table with mismatched items. It looked amazing. Thanks Carlyn!!
Guess where we are going in January? A Goodwill Field Trip! We are each bringing donations along with a little shopping excursion as well. I can't wait!




Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that! I saw you mention mix-n-match Christmas dishes in your video and thought that was a great idea...so cool to see it in action! And I love the idea of giving one set each year. How cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete