Friday, December 10, 2010

Best Movie Night Ever...Well for a minute anyway

Best Love Story Ever Told....No joke...
Those aren't pillows!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies as a side dish...sure why not

Horse dooovers as our kids like to say (ok me too!)
I was THE ONLY ONE to eat the SPINICH dip.....What is it with the male gene and anything green.....what is it I ask?!
Pigs in a Blanket!!! (This is boy food)
Put the movie in and this is what happens...
OK Boy #1 --- I'm going to my girlfriends house
Boy #2---I have a lot of "studying" to do
(he means new video games to try on his computer)
Well the mister and I had a great time! So there!!

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. That movie is soooo halarious. Love when they are driving in the burnt out car. Too funny.
    I still laugh til I cry every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my all time favorite movies! :)

    ReplyDelete