Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Crack




Ok here is the recipe...but there really isn't one..

1 Double Bag of Vik's Popcorn
1 Package of Almond Bark White Candy Coating
1 or 2 cap fulls of Peppermint Extract or Peppermint Oil
2 cups of Rice Crispie Type Cereal
1 cup crunched up candy canes
2 cups Craisins
2 cups crunched up pretzles
1 cup peanuts

You should Zumba 5 days a week while this is in your house, or just eat it while running on the treadmill...your choice.


Make it up as you go!! I make it different every time.
Here's where I'm linking up:



http://somedaycrafts.blogspot.com/
Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the flip! Fabulous Christmas Crack...can't wait to make me some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummo! I have seen with rice chex, but pop corn sounds better.

    You should definitely do more videos. Your good on camera and for some odd reason, remind me of Faith Ford's character on Murphy Brown (WHOA Murphy Brown reference, hadn't thought of that show in a while?!)...anyway, it's a compliment...sort of a cross between Miss America and Lucile Ball.

    Back to the crack...don't taunt us! Recipe Please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You "crack" me up! Enjoyed watching your videos and your extra little comments on stuff! Great to meet up with you last weekend and have some lunch and get some deals at the G-dub!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: Corky, I was just shopping online and found a whole calender of Miles Silverbergs: http://www.perpetualkid.com/nice-jewish-guys-calendar.aspx
    I already placed my order!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks and sounds delish!!!! Congrads! you had the most viewed link last week at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com. I am highlighting your post today. Grab my "featured" button.

    ReplyDelete