Monday, August 9, 2010

Sip and See

I hosted a little Sip and See for the new baby next door. I "typed"out her new baby info and slid it into my Corona typewriter.
We embellished Costco lemon bites with cream cheese frosting and delicious fruit. My MIL was in charge of decorating the bites, they looked great!

The ever popular poms and baby bunting. I printed my own, it's pretty easy.
Flowers from my garden and the baby's name spelled out in bunting.

Brownie bites embellished with chocolate cream cheese frosting and sprinkles. The cupcake picks are 2 inch circle labels printed with the baby's initial.







I labeled the drinks so the children wouldn't enjoy the Sangria or Mimosas. Don't worry, everything was clearly labeled!!
Everyone got to have a little sip and see the new baby. I will admit I did hog her a little, but it was my party so there.

Making
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Such a delightful party, and how I wished I'd saved an fun old typewriter! I also appreciate the idea to doll-up the costco goodies. It's all just adorable. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete