Thursday, June 17, 2010

Walk in My Shoes!

Once upon a time I had the cutest Steve Madden Clogs ever! They were so cute my friend Mary bought a pair too. (Then we came dressed to a party exactly the same...oooops!)

Then we bought a cute puppy named Mighty Casey....

Her favorite thing to eat was shoes... and so went my cute Steve Maddens. She only ate one, but it is hard to clomp around on one clog....


soon we became friends again....


although she didn't observe my personal body space rule.....

But that's okay because look what I found this week at my local G-Dub!!! If you want something enough it will come back to you-- sometimes through the Goodwill!!! (these are the brown variety, but I love them just the same!!)


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I just love blogs with dogs!.....My, yours really grew up!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete