Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Marshmallow Fluff-i-licious-ness


I love this picture, the colors are so perfect all marshmallow and caramel. What could be bad. (I would have to move that scary Santos on the right hand side. I just can't risk that thing coming alive in the middle of the night.)
Last night when I went up to my room it was so beautiful. It was snowing and all of the neighbor's Christmas lights were twinkling in the dark.
My new room looked so pretty I thought that I would take a picture to show you, and this is what my bed looked like when I got back.


The culprit.

This is what it is supposed to look like! All marshmallow and fluffiness! I love it. Can you see why I don't really want to leave it in the morning?!



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Your bedroom is gorgeous. Your furry baby rooted around pretty good in those marshmallow pillows! Too funny!
    Wish I had everything in your first photo!!! Except for the Santos - I'm leaving that with you!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete