Friday, December 18, 2009

December Movie Night

When I told the boys it was "dinner and a movie night!" They were so excited, and replied, "Chilis and Invictus!"
Oh, maybe I should have made myself clear. I meant Christmas Vacation and snacks.

Let's just say they were less than impressed. I personally think brie and crackers with iced tea is a perfect dinner. They do not. So I made them some sandwiches, queso dip, and tons of movie candy to make them happy! I'm a good mom that's why!
Look at the beautiful Christmas lights outside my bedroom window....so beautiful! I set up dinner in my sitting area, so cozy, and hotel-ish!

A fun time was had by all! (or so they told me. my husband is very sweet and tells them to play along with my "fun" ideas) He was working or he would have been all over it. (Until he falls asleep 5 minutes into the movie. It is like clockwork.)
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Awww... how fun! Reidar took the 3 big kids to see Avatar tonight, so Zoey and I ate popcorn and watched The Santa Clause at home. I love Christmas Vacation too!

    ReplyDelete