Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The title says it all.....

September the March is a perfect title for me. I was in a car accident a few months ago that thankfully I walked away from physically unharmed. My car was totalled, and I just had a few bruises. Fast forward a few days, and my memory began to play tricks on me. I was forgetting little things and BIG things. The fun began when I brought my son over to his friends house, came home, and promptly asked my husband when he was going to take him. You really should remember where you have left your children. Sooooo guess what? The doctors said no driving. NONE. No Target, no Starbucks, no nothin'. You thought that no driving sounded good for a second didn't you? Admit it.

When the memory left, it took my sense of time with it. Is it March, November, August? The date? Pick a number between 1 and 30. At least I know it is 2009 now, in the beginning I thought it was 1996. It was a good year, so I just went with it.

Which leads me to the time on my hands. Food Network, HGTV, Party Blogs, Design Blogs, you get the picture. My doctor decided to let me drive a little, and he also suggested working my brain by reading more, and writing more. So I've decided to read lots of blogs and recipes, and blog them back to you. I know, right?! You can't wait to see what's next. Well, you are going to have to wait until tomorrow.

I got to go to the Targe today and lookie what I found!

Jealous?
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. P.S. Dee--It's been so fun to visit your blog...I will definitely be back! I love your taste in shoes! :) And of course your big fluffy dog is adorable.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete