Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mad Men


If you haven't started watching Man Men yet, stop reading, order season one and two, and then return. I'll wait.........Okay, Now for the BIG NEWS!!

Set your TiVo, Mad Men is going to be on Oprah September 21!! I'm in love with Don Draper, I admit it, I love me some bad boys. Deelicious. Okay, but why is he such a good guy this season? One tiny little indescretion with that stewardess, come on is that all you got Don? Okay I do feel a little sorry for very pregnant Betty stuck at home, but seriously writers, kick it up this season!!



Annie Lebowitz took this photo for Vanita Fair. Maybe this wasn't what the 60's was really like, but I like to think it was. It makes me want to put on a dress and heels and do some ironing!! (I'm not kidding)


Mad Men



Tune in tonight on American Movie Classics to see what the fuss is about! You will have to get in line to become Mr. Draper's New Secretary. I'm first.
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. I´ve just started watching Mad Men. Not sure what season I´m in but it looks like Don´s wife is having anxiety issues. I would love to have all the seasons! I´ve been watching Tudors also. Again, probably in the middle of a season but I will take what I can get! I should have asked for Mad Men for my birthday. I could totally do the dressed but forget the ironing... mix me a drink kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Lisa. Have you updated your blog? Get on it! Do you have a regular DVD player? Is that a stupid question?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven´t yet. I don´t know where to start. I´m not feeling very interesting. blah! Yes, I do have a regular DVD player...not a stupid question. We have one that plays all zones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Tudors. I just pretend that Henry's legs aren't as skinny as a 5 year old girls.

    ReplyDelete