Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Etienne Aigner Wing Tips...........sooooo cute! (G-Dub $4.99)

Looove them! Ralph Lauren Boys Button Down (my son's closet)
DKNY Jeans (G-Dub)

Clogs, clogs and more clogs......

Banana Republic Top (G-Dub)

Fave ripped jeans (Old Navy)

Clogs (G-Dub)

Abercrombie Sweater (G-Dub)

Lucky Brand Denim Shirt (G-Dub)

Old Navy Black Skinny Jeans

Boots (Tar-jay)

See what everyone else is wearing at the Pleated Poppy!
the pleated poppy blog
Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. I love all your outfits...super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits honey, I love those clogs. amberx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfits- so cute! i'm going to be looking for those boots at target!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfits! I also have to say that you have *amazing* hair! I may have told you that last week too? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Target boots so I had to get a pair & I found a jean shirt at GW's 50% off Sale on Sat. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete